Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Lee <je...@think-solutions.com> on 2003/10/03 16:21:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Mod_Rewrite install

Ive spent the morning searching the web and apache's documentation for
instructions on how to install mod_rewrite and I cannot find any helpful
instructions. Could someone please point me in the right direction or help
me to install mod_rewrite so I can lessen the amount of spam I get every
minute.

Thanks,
Jeff Lee

Re: [users@httpd] Mod_Rewrite install

Posted by lee fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] Mod_Rewrite install

Posted by Jeff Lee <je...@think-solutions.com>.
I would rather not reinstall apache, is there another way?

[root@think-solutions root]# uname -a
Linux think-solutions.com 2.4.20-19.9 #1 Tue Jul 15 17:18:13 EDT 2003 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

[root@think-solutions root]# /usr/sbin/httpd -v
Server version: Apache/2.0.40
Server built:   Jul 31 2003 11:36:14