Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christoph Rooms <ch...@pandora.be> on 2001/05/09 22:52:12 UTC

Tomcat providers

Hi,

I'm looking for a host firm that will host my site and my java servlet.
(tomcat ?)

Do you guys have got any good references  ? I'm not a bussiness so I'm not
looking for an expensive solution :)))

thanks ! Christoph

Re: Tomcat providers

Posted by "Corey A. Johnson" <cj...@cniweb.net>.
<shameless plug>
The company i work for offers JSP/Servlet/EJB hosting... all accounts get
dedicated JVM and TOMCAT instance... we use Sun SPARC Servers.. and we offer
LDAP/MySQL/MSSQL7/JBoss access as well...

http://www.cniweb.net/
</shameless plug>

;-)

--