Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 张磊 <sa...@apache.org> on 2022/01/24 13:56:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ShenYu (incubating) 2.4.2

Hi,

The vote to release Apache ShenYu (incubating) 2.4.2 has passed with
5 +1 binding and 0 +1 non-binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes.

Binding votes:
Willem Jiang
heng du
jincheng sun
Xun Liu
Zhang Yonglun

Non-Binding votes:

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/pm929nsr941v05lpktz8bjq27gdpy02p

Thanks a lot to everyone for taking your time to review our release
candidate.
We will proceed with publishing the approved artifacts and sending out the
announcements in the coming days.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ShenYu (incubating) 2.4.2

Posted by 张磊 <sa...@apache.org>.
I am so sorry
Due to the calculation error caused by my negligence, I will re launch a
result email

XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> 于2022年1月24日周一 22:04写道:

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
hi,