Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/10/10 04:04:54 UTC

FlexJS 100% error rate with installer

Hi,

Installing FlexJS is currently giving a 100% error rate. 30 failures out of 30 in the last 2 days. Various errors include a few odd ones but the usual 2032 error is most common (11 out of 30).

Justin

Re: FlexJS 100% error rate with installer

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me!

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Paul Hastings <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Sorry, I guess I wasn¹t clear.  I was wondering what the top 5 was since
> the download.sourceforge.net problem started, which I think was October 2.

unknown error windows 18
unknown error mac 16
2032 error 10
windowsError 2
GZIP file structure null 1

In both the unknown cases no info=xxxx is appended to the URL.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 10/9/14, 10:22 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> I tried twice and both times failed on the Jburg checksum because the
>> installer is going to get an html file instead of the jar.  Was that one
>> of the more common failures?
>
>Strangely enough no - I guess it could be reporting the wrong error?
Yeah, probably.  That download is in the Falcon download.xml.  I didn¹t
ever expect it to fail so it doesn¹t have much error handling.  The last
two errors in the analytics are probably from me and should be the same.
Was it one of the more popular ones?  What are the top 5 for FlexJS?

-Alex

Re: FlexJS 100% error rate with installer

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
This is the same downloads.soureforge.net problem.  Running from ant
should work, but the installer can¹t get the binaries.  There¹s no
workaround for it in the current ant scripts so the best we can do is fix
the nightly build.

No response yet on my SourceForge support ticket.

-Alex