Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hariharan <ha...@mynetsec.com> on 2004/03/18 17:44:34 UTC

[users@httpd] My App does not accept values on submit

Hi All,
	 I have and web application that is been written in perl and uses apache
webserver. Now though the application intially used to work on Windows
platform now we ported the same to work in Linux. Now the problem that i am
facing is that in all sumbit buttons, at an average of 40% of the times the
values do not get submitted and the app just shows the same screen again.

	This unusal behaviour only occurs in linux. Here is the  configuration that
i am using

	Apache-1.3.29
	mod_perl-1.29
	mod_ssl-2.8.16

	I feel there is something with regard to apache configuration. Actually our
application uses the <perl> inteface in Httpd.conf to compile our
application and set a few runtime parameters in httpd.conf can that be a
problem.

	Please provide some pointers so that i am able to solve this problem.

Thanks

Hariharan Jayaraman