Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by "Hansen, Timothy" <ti...@verizon.com> on 2017/10/04 16:32:24 UTC

State of IPV6 and Mesos

Hi all,

What is the state of IPv6 in mesos, I've found https://issues-test.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1027 which is from 14' and seems mostly resolved- although 1-2 lingering issues.

Is there a google docs or other tickets that I'm unaware of?  If it's not feature complete, I'd like to help contribute to the remaining effort.

Regards,
Tim Hansen
Senior Software Engineer
Waltham, MA | Verizon Labs

Re: State of IPV6 and Mesos

Posted by Avinash Sridharan <av...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Tim,
 https://issues-test.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1027 introduces IPv6
support for docker containers running on IPv6 CNM network. It also
introduce IPv6 for Mesos tasks running on the host network.

The big remaining piece is to introduce IPv6 support for UCR containers
running on a CNI network. We need to introduce domains socket support to
achieve that being tracked by this ticket:

--
Avinash Sridharan, Mesosphere
+1 (323) 702 5245