Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/30 21:03:03 UTC

[users@httpd] Error using Mod Reverse Proxy with Apache 2.0.54 and Fedora 3

I'm attempting to use mod_reverse_proxy on my http server and I receive the
following URL

Invalid command 'ProxyHTMLURLMap', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

I have followed the documentation on the web site, and I built the module
from source I downloaded two days ago.  I simply want to have the following
setup

Net-->| ctl.nine.homelinux.com (proxy) | -->
http://10.0.0.104/conveyortechltd/

Below is my configuration that is causing the error.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

LoadModule  proxy_module         modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule  proxy_http_module    modules/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadModule  headers_module       modules/mod_headers.so
LoadModule  deflate_module       modules/mod_deflate.so
LoadFile    /usr/lib/libxml2.so

#
#Allows us to define proxied sites
#

<VirtualHost ctl.nine.homelinux.com>

ServerName ctl.nine.homelinux.com

<Location />
        ProxyPassReverse http://10.0.0.104/conveyortechltd/
        ProxyHTMLURLMap url\(
http://http://10.0.0.104/conveyortechltd/([^\)]*)\) url(
http://ctl.nine.homelinux.com$1) Rihe
</Location>

</VirtualHost>

Re: [users@httpd] Error using Mod Reverse Proxy with Apache 2.0.54 and Fedora 3

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 8/30/06, Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm attempting to use mod_reverse_proxy on my http server and I receive the
> following URL
>
> Invalid command 'ProxyHTMLURLMap', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
> module not included in the server configuration
>
>  I have followed the documentation on the web site, and I built the module
> from source I downloaded two days ago.  I simply want to have the following
> setup

I don't know of any module named mod_reverse_proxy.  Perhaps you are
thinking of mod_proxy_html, for which I do not see a proper LoadModule
directive in your config.

Joshua.