Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/12 18:53:29 UTC

list-subs job not present on hermes - is it needed?

DEPLOYMENT says to add the following job to apmail on hermes:

11  3,9,15,21   *       *       *       for list in
/home/apmail/lists/*apache.org/*; do echo; echo $list/mod; ezmlm-list
$list 2>/dev/null; done | ssh whimsy-vm4.apache.org 'cat >
/srv/subscriptions/list-subs'`

However it is not present now (and was not present when I added the
existing crontab to SVN)

The date on the file is

Apr 25 21:36 list-subs

so it looks as though the job has not run for some time.

Is it still needed?

If so, I can add it to SVN and re-install the updated crontab.

Re: list-subs job not present on hermes - is it needed?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.

Yes.  See https://github.com/apache/whimsy/blob/master/www/roster/models/committer.rb#L2
and https://github.com/apache/whimsy/issues/36

> If so, I can add it to SVN and re-install the updated crontab.

Please do!

- Sam Ruby