Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by vm129 <ve...@globalss.com> on 2012/04/12 01:32:59 UTC

Re: Unmarshalling exception from CXF respponse

Hi Dan,

I ran into a similar problem i.e get an error
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has a fragment component" when
using a local wsdl on Windows. However, when I use apache-cxf-2.5.3-SNAPSHOT
(build 42), I get the following exception:

	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.addSchemas(DynamicClientFactory.java:513)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:316)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:235)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:228)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:183)
	at DynamicClientSample.main(DynamicClientSample.java:44)

Any help towards resolving the problem is much appreciated. I have made the
source and wsdl available.

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5634307/DynamicClientSample.java
DynamicClientSample.java
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5634307/ip2geo.wsdl ip2geo.wsdl

Thanks,
-Venky

Re: Unmarshalling exception from CXF respponse

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Just fixed this... Just made it for 2.5.3.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp