Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by consolex <in...@consolex.de> on 2008/11/04 13:27:14 UTC

VAT TAX not shown in invoice but order items screenlet

In the Order Menu the tax is included in the order item screenlet in item
total.  When i quick finalize the order the vat tax is gone. DB Table
invoice_item  doesnt show any invoice items for my invoice id.

Why is tax added in item total when i add the products, but gone after
invoice is created?

I configured a new Tax authority and assigned it to my store.

In product rates of tax authority  i set the following:

Type: Sales Tax
Store ID:  ID of my store
Category: ID of category VAT
Min Item Price:0