Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/05 04:49:44 UTC

How to do a multiple page form?

Hi, I would like to do a multiple page form. For example, I have a two-page form. Both pages have a few fields that need validation. The first page has a button called "Next" and the second page has a "Previous" button and a "Submit" button.

Any pointers or how-to info will be greatly appreciated.

Best and have a great weekend!

-David

Re: How to do a multiple page form?

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
Do you searching for an wizard implementation?
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/wizard/

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:49 PM, David Chang <da...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi, I would like to do a multiple page form. For example, I have a two-page
> form. Both pages have a few fields that need validation. The first page has
> a button called "Next" and the second page has a "Previous" button and a
> "Submit" button.
>
> Any pointers or how-to info will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best and have a great weekend!
>
> -David

Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos