Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "Sobkowiak, Krzysztof" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/17 09:52:03 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Upgrade to Karaf 2.3.8

Hi

Karaf 2.3.8 will be released soon. We should upgrade 5.0.x, 5.1.x and
5.2.x to the new version.  Wdyt?

Btw. what was the main reason to release next Karaf version a few weeks
after 2.3.7 has been released? Will we have a big problem with
ServiceMix versions released last week?

Best regards
Krzysztof

--