Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@uhi.ac.uk> on 2014/10/23 17:32:52 UTC

Camel error in activemq 5.10.0

Hi folks,

I'm trying to transfer a 5.7 config to 5.10.0. All is well apart from camel.xml. Even with no routes or beans defined, including camel.xml in activemq.xml produces the error:

2014-10-23 16:23:21,647 | ERROR | Failed to load: class path resource [activemq.xml], reason: Error creating bean with name 'Server' defined in class path resource [jetty.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osgi.framework.FrameworkUtil.getBundle(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/osgi/framework/Bundle; | org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory | main
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'Server' defined in class path resource [jetty.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osgi.framework.FrameworkUtil.getBundle(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/osgi/framework/Bundle;

Is there anything I can do to sort it?

Thanks,

Alistair

mov eax,1