Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/02 17:30:02 UTC

Re: [dbutils] ScalarListHandler

Well, everything is an Object so that doesn't help much.  Maybe
ColumnListHandler?

David

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@mwm.lt>.
I use "Column" prefix for this handler at home too.
BTW I faund "ColumnPairHandler" handler is a one usefull too:

"SELECT ID,NAME FROM SOME_TABLE"

Object handle(ResultSet rs)throws SQLException{
Map map = new HashMap();
while(rs.next()){
map.put(rs.getObject(1),rs.getObject(2));
}
return map;
}