Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by julie wetterlin <ju...@outlook.com> on 2021/03/22 10:41:24 UTC

RE: Cloudera Users Contact Profiles

Hi,

I am writing to follow-up on my previous email as I didn't hear from you.

If you need any additional information with regards to our services, I'd be more than happy to have a quick chat over the phone.

Have a great Day!

Best Regards,
Julie Wetterlin

Posted by Nishit Kumar <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your email. As of today, I do not have this requirement and I
do not see the requirement arising in the next two months. I am saving your
email and if I have a requirement in the future, I will reach out to you.

Regards,
Nishit