Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Ra...@DellTeam.com on 2015/05/21 01:51:58 UTC

Whats the alternative to creating a fat jar for topology deployment

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
I am tired of waiting to build and upload my fat jar to the storm cluster.

If I am only changing logic and not dependencies, during debugging. What are my options.

Can I create two jars, one for dependencies and one for the topology code. Anyone done this before.

Thanks for sharing your expertise.

Re: Whats the alternative to creating a fat jar for topology deployment

Posted by Jeffery Maass <ma...@gmail.com>.
Matthias : Good suggestion!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>.

Posted by Ra...@DellTeam.com.