Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/28 22:20:25 UTC

jbi binding authentication question

Hi,

I have a bpel endpoint deployed, it currently invokes a web service that is
in a jsr181 serviceunit using the internal jbi binding (I'm using servicemix
3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT) , the problem is: How can I set a username/password
for that invoke (using jbi binding)?
I need that in OdeConsumer class, before line 140 ( this line: boolean
sendOk = _ode.getChannel().sendSync(inout, _sendSyncTimeout); ) to be able
to set the securitySubject to the nmsg message ( nmsg.setSecuritySubject(
... ) ) so that it authenticates when the message arrives the destination
jsr181 endpoint. The username/password could be specified at the time you
define your partnerlinks in deploy.xml or even if it propagates from
securitySubject from the normalizedMessage that activated the process.
Either one works for me. Is this possible at the moment?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo Burgos

Re: jbi binding authentication question

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On 8/28/07, Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Regarding this thread. I tried that solution by adding a
> ode-jbi.mex.interceptors=com.test.myclass but those events never trigger,
> at
> least they dont trigger before calling the external jsr181 serviceunit.
> What
> was the other workaround that you suggested? how can I hack JBI
> Integration
> layer + bpel_dd?

Do you see INFO messages about your interceptors being registered during
startup?   Does your class get instantiated?

alex

Re: jbi binding authentication question

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Added in -trunk r552392.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Actually, you might also consider using a
MessageExchangeInterceptor<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ode/trunk/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/intercept/MessageExchangeInterceptor.java>if

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Eduardo,