Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/17 23:00:07 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] ProjectManagementLenya Lenya Wishlist4Lenya CocoonUserGroupBerlin Th Main Mon May 17 23:00:07 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ProjectManagementLenya , version: 7 on Sun May 17 20:59:01 2004 by Scherler

-
+ FIXME
-
+ FIXME
-
+ FIXME
+ FIXME
+ !!Cocoon-Lenya WebSite Update (Committer)
-
- !!Cocoon-Lenya WebSite

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Lenya , version: 112 on Sun May 17 20:08:28 2004 by RolfKulemann

- * [LenyaIssues]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Wishlist4Lenya , version: 6 on Sun May 17 20:39:14 2004 by Th

+ __Modules__
+ * It would be nice to have a repository of pluggable solutions or modules (if there are already ones) which could be installed/used by the user. Possible plugins could be:
+ ** mailform, contact formular
+ ** guestbook
+ ** forum
+ ** layout suggestions, style guides for menus
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupBerlin , version: 1 on Sun May 17 20:07:43 2004 by Th

New page created:
+ However, there is not much group out here ;-), but you are welcome to place your name here or contact the persons listed here.
+ \\
+ \\
+ [Thomas Hartwig|Th], see the link for further details.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Th , version: 3 on Sun May 17 20:08:57 2004 by Th

- Unfortunately I had no time yet to look into it.

+ Unfortunately I had no time yet to look into it, so did you?

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 440 on Sun May 17 20:10:28 2004 by JoergHeinicke

- !Latest Lenya Release: 1.2dev ([Download Now|http-link-to-www.macdostu.com])

+ !Latest Lenya Release: 1.2dev ([Download Now|http-link-to-www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/cocoon/lenya/])

+