Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chen Song <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 04:10:17 UTC

question on spark.streaming.kafka.maxRetries

For Kafka direct stream, is there a way to set the time between successive
retries? From my testing, it looks like it is 200ms. Any way I can increase
the time?

Re: question on spark.streaming.kafka.maxRetries

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
KafkaRDD will use the standard kafka configuration parameter
refresh.leader.backoff.ms if it is set in the kafkaParams map passed to
createDirectStream.