Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2019/07/12 06:40:51 UTC

Adding Resource Filter to Sling Starter

Hi,
in the context of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8271 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8271> I became aware of https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-resource-filter <https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-resource-filter>.
I really like those helper classes and I think they should be part of the next Sling Starter?

WDYT?
Thanks,
Konrad

Re: Adding Resource Filter to Sling Starter

Posted by Jason E Bailey <ja...@24601.org>.
+1 from me. I'll need to create the documentation page for the site.

--
Jason

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.