Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Waluk <mw...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/20 22:40:41 UTC

Re: clover:save-history goal for 2.x?

Thank you Vincent!

I can now generate the history save points, but I was wondering if we can
have Maven generate that historical report (HTML) with the nice-looking
chart.  I think we can use an Ant task to do it like we used to pre-Maven
but I was hoping that there would be a plugin configuration point that would
cause this historical report page to be generated (and ideally linked to
in the standard clover report).

Can you let me know if using Ant is the only way to do it?

Thanks again,
Michael

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.
Hi Michael,

Could you please open a jira issue for this and I'll look into it?

Thanks
-Vincent