Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ilya Vishnevsky <Il...@e-legion.com> on 2007/05/30 13:56:12 UTC

Nutch on Windows. ssh: command not found

Hello. I try to run shell scripts starting Nutch. I use Windows XP, so I
installed cygwin. When I execute bin/start-all.sh, I get following
messages:

localhost: /cygdrive/c/nutch/nutch-0.9/bin/slaves.sh: line 45: ssh:
command not found

localhost: /cygdrive/c/nutch/nutch-0.9/bin/slaves.sh: line 45: ssh:
command not found

Could you help me with this problem?

Re: Nutch on Windows. ssh: command not found

Posted by Briggs <ac...@gmail.com>.
so, when in cygwin, if you type 'ssh' (without the quotes, do you get
the same error? If so, then you need to go back into the cygwin setup
and install ssh.

--
"Conscious decisions by conscious minds are what make reality real"

Re: Nutch on Windows. ssh: command not found

Posted by Enzo Michelangeli <en...@gmail.com>.
The ssh client is provided by the OpenSSH package, which can be installed
through the Cygwin setup (under the "net" category).

Enzo