Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net> on 2004/09/14 06:46:42 UTC

[SARE] New URI Rule Set

Just a quick announcement that SARE has published a new rule set, aimed
at identify spam by signs found within URI links.

Information at http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm#uri

File at http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/70_sare_uri.cf

I'd appreciate it if someone who uses RDJ and/or is more familiar with it
than I am check to see whether I fouled up the RDJ code, and fix it if
need be.  Thanks.

Bob Menschel

Re: [SARE] New URI Rule Set

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
Rob

tried it and didn't break anything - use SA in conjunction with
MailScanner..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Robert Menschel wrote:
> Just a quick announcement that SARE has published a new rule set, aimed
> at identify spam by signs found within URI links.
>
> Information at http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm#uri
>
> File at http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/70_sare_uri.cf
>
> I'd appreciate it if someone who uses RDJ and/or is more familiar with it
> than I am check to see whether I fouled up the RDJ code, and fix it if
> need be.  Thanks.
>
> Bob Menschel

the system manager.