Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Mi...@emc.com on 2012/01/12 23:25:37 UTC

Yarn build error

Folks,

I am getting the "Error reading assemblies : No assembly descriptor found"
error while following the build instructions, and building with "mvn clean
install assembly:assembly -Pnative".

Can you let me know how to fix this ?

- Milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)

Re: Yarn build error

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Milind,
 The build command has changed for Yarn. Now its uniform all over
hadoop. You can run:

mvn clean  package -DskipTests -Pdist -Dtar  -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true

to create tarballs now.

mahadev