Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2002/01/12 23:41:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.0.1 (Final) Released

The Struts team is proud to announce the release of Struts 1.0.1. This
release is primarily a bug fix release, and fixes a number of known problems
with the previous 1.0 release. No new functionality is available with this
release.

The binary distribution is available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.1/

and the source distribution is available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.1/src/

In addition, a new library distibution, which contains updated binaries
without the sample applications, is available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.1/lib/

Details of the changes in this release are available in the Release Notes,
which can be found here:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/release-notes-1.0.1.html

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.0.1 (Final) Released

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Thanks a *bunch* to Martin and all the other developers who made this
release happen!  I'm sure Struts users all over the world will be very
appreciative as well.

Craig