Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Pavan Guduru <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/27 18:54:49 UTC

Question on HSSFSheet formating

Hello All,
I have recently started used HSSF. Is there any way I can make the sheet to fit the size of the window on the screen. I know that we can print it to fit in a page, but to view it, can you make an HSSFSheet fit in window , so that it need not be scrolled.

I think there is such function available in VB, if VB is used for maipulating the excel files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Meena

Re: Question on HSSFSheet formating

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
There is a zoom feature I believe you can use to enlarge/shrink the data
content.

Hope that solves that for ya.

AW: Question on HSSFSheet formating

Posted by Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com>.
Hi Pavan.

We make such things after generating Excel files in an Excel macro.

Even there the order of commands is important.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.