Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Adam Smith <ad...@interlinksoftware.com> on 2019/01/14 10:56:12 UTC

Camel-jetty http/2 support

Dear Camel,

Do you support HTTP/2 with Camel-Jetty or plan too in the future? If anyone has already done so, would really appreciate if you could send me some information.

Many thanks
Adam
Adam Smith | Senior Pre-Sales Consultant | Interlink Software Services Limited | Office: +44 (0) 161 486 3213 | Mobile: 07860375785 | www.interlinksoftware.com
adam.smith@interlinksoftware.com

Re: Camel-jetty http/2 support

Posted by Roman Vottner <ro...@ecosio.com>.
Jetty 9.4 does support HTTPS/2: https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.x/http2.html
Undertow does support it in version 2 AFAIK: http://undertow.io/blog/2015/04/27/An-in-depth-overview-of-HTTP2.html

Roman Vottner

—

ecosio GmbH
Lange Gasse 30, 1080 Vienna, Austria/Europe
Mail: roman.vottner@ecosio.com <ma...@ecosio.com>
T: +43 1 996 2106-0 <tel:+431996210630>, F: +43 1 996 2106-99 <tel:+431996210699>
UID: ATU68241501, FBNR: FN 405017 p, Handelsgericht Wien
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Ebm, Philipp Liegl, Marco Zapletal
Web: http://ecosio.com <http://ecosio.com/>, Blog: http://ecosio.com/blog <http://ecosio.com/blog>, Newsletter <http://ecosio.com/de/newsletter/>

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi