Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2002/02/11 23:13:28 UTC

WebLogic, Was: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.java

> From: Bernhard Huber [mailto:berni_huber@a1.net]
>
> hi,
>
> i made following experience:
>
> Launching via tomcat Cocoon2 works fine, and the sitemap is correctly
> regenerated.
>
> Launching Cocoon2 via WLS6.1 does not generate the
org/apache/cocoon/www
> directory hierarchy at all.
> I observed that 100% cpu usage under W2K, probably some
endless-looping.

Copy that. Probably this loop is somewhere in Weblogic's Xalan/Xerces,
or there is something else weird.

Did anybody found a way around this issue?

> I copied org/apache/cocoon/www directory + files from the tomcat
> deployment to
> the WLS6.1 deployment and now I was able to see the Cocoon2 demo
webapp.

That's not fun. :-/

Vadim

Re: WebLogic, Was: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.java

Posted by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net>.
hi,

i have not tested it, but your idea might be right, as i experienced
problems launching the i18n demo webapp
under wls6.1.
the setup was only replacing the xslt processor of wls6.1 but keeping
the wls6.1 xml parser.
you remember this was neccessary to keep cocoon running under wls6.1 at all.
now it seems replacing wls6.1 xml parser is neccessary, too.
sorry but it might take some time before i can come up with more
specific results.

bye bernhard