Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca> on 2004/03/12 19:24:03 UTC

SVN Issue

I cannot update my working copy anymore:

Execute: Update
Error while performing action: PROPFIND request failed on
'/repos/asf/incubator/directory/janus'
PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/incubator/directory/janus': 405 Method Not
Allowed (http://cvs.apache.org)

Any idea?

Thanks,
Vincent

RE: SVN Issue

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca>.
No more worries, did a --relocate and it worked.

Thanks for the tip.

- Vincent

RE: SVN Issue

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Sorry I skipped the first line.  I'm on IRC if you want to talk.

RE: SVN Issue

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

RE: SVN Issue

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca>.