Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hong wu <lo...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/24 23:07:44 UTC

newbie question: timestamp on target build file

Hi,

I'd like to know how to put a timestamp in my target build file, such as
javabuild-20060324.jar

I seem could not find it anywhere in the documentation or Google.
Thanks for the help!

Maven rocks!

H.

Re: newbie question: timestamp on target build file

Posted by Mang Jun Lau <Ma...@otpp.com>.
I think you need your POM to be a snapshot version.  If you call the
deploy goal then you will get the timestamp by default.

_Mang Lau

"Hong wu" <lo...@gmail.com>
03/24/2006 05:07 PM
Please respond to