Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aidan Donohoe <ai...@kenamea.com> on 2005/07/05 19:36:40 UTC

Pass project classpath into ant file? (M-102)

Hi,

Does anyone know how to pass the project classpath
(maven.dependency.classpath) into an ant file which can use it as a
path?

I can pass properties successfully, but after reading docs and
searching, I cannot find a way to pass in  maven.dependency.classpath
such that a ant java task (in an separate ant file) can reference the
path.

It seems like there is probably a way to do this..?

Thanks for the help so far,

Aidan.

Re: Pass project classpath into ant file? (M-102)

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
How are you calling the build file?

On 7/6/05, Aidan Donohoe <ai...@kenamea.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to pass the project classpath
> (maven.dependency.classpath) into an ant file which can use it as a
> path?
>
> I can pass properties successfully, but after reading docs and
> searching, I cannot find a way to pass in  maven.dependency.classpath
> such that a ant java task (in an separate ant file) can reference the
> path.
>
> It seems like there is probably a way to do this..?
>
> Thanks for the help so far,
>
> Aidan.

Bernard Shaw