Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 00:29:25 UTC

[iOS] cordova-ios 4.0.x branch merge to master

I intend to merge the cordova-ios 4.0.x branch to master.

Most of the remaining issues in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=76
are related to the CLI or the wkwebview-engine plugin, not platform issues.

I'll resolve any outstanding PRs first.

I still intend to implement Workspaces since I think that's important for
4.0.x and will do that in another branch.

Thoughts?

RE: [iOS] cordova-ios 4.0.x branch merge to master

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.
I updated ios-sim to 4.x.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.