Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/10 20:47:35 UTC

OFBiz Community Day - 20th June 2015

Hi Everyone

Don't forget that we have our second Community Day coming up soon on 20th
June.  For details about what our Community Days are please read our wiki
page below

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Community+Days
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Community+Days>

If you would like to participate then please start thinking about what area
or task you'd like to work on.

After our last Community Day we surveyed participants and their feedback
highlighted that it would be good to have some collaborative organised tasks
to work on so I've created a wiki with some possible ideas. Please feel free
to add more.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Draft+Community+Day+Task+Planning
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Draft+Community+Day+Task+Planning>

If you are interested in helping out with any of the proposed tasks then
please respond to this thread or via a comment on the wiki page itself.

I'll be sending out another reminder next week.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Community Day - 20th June 2015

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone

In preparation for the Community Day on Saturday I have setup a new sprint
in Jira called 'Community Day 2 - 2015'

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning.nodetail
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning.nodetail>

If you know what Jira issues you will be working on during the Community Day
then please add them to the sprint so that we can capture some statistics
aobut what work has been done.

*Remember *that we now have Jira setup to allow contributors to assign
themselves to an issue. This helps because other people can see who is
working on which issue. If you want assign yourself to an issue in Jira and
but don't yet have access to do so then please respond back to thread with
your Jira id details.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Sharan,

yes, I meant the reorganisation task, thanks for the clarification and
additional info.

Regards,
Michael

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
This is the
link: skype:?chat&blob=DEmPXjdzx1-_OJ63GdF9SeuMp2oKgfQ-_7LMCFwE0Oiil_w0TCWgL1nkiixOm3EHG2eInq5ULw

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
As a communication tool, Skype has penetrated very well in various
communities and business areas. On top of that it is available for a
multitude of platforms.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
As everybody has his/her preferences!

It is not about the tool. It is about interaction.

Best regards,

Pierre.

Op donderdag 11 juni 2015 heeft Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>
het volgende geschreven:

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
The Skype one is already up and active.
There are 21 people on-line at this moment in the chat.

Ron

Ron Wheeler
President
Artifact Software Inc
email: rwheeler@artifact-software.com
skype: ronaldmwheeler
phone: 866-970-2435, ext 102

Re: OFBiz Community Day - 20th June 2015

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
On Jun 11, 2015, at 9:15 PM, Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> wrote:

> Why using skype ? I hate skype it's difficult to follow discussion and It's the perfect image of a closing software.
>
> Why don't use the simple IRC : https://wiki.apache.org/general/IRC

We have already one IRC channel that we could use for the event:

it is in irc.freenode.net

and it is named #ofbiz

Jacopo

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Just forgot this:

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Sharan,

Posted by Shi Jinghai <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you for your remind, Sharan!

I'll work on labels Chinese translation.

Shi Jinghai/Langhua Ltd.

在 2015-6-11,上午2:47,Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> 写道: