Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Steve Coy <St...@axegroup.com.au> on 2006/04/10 04:05:34 UTC

Getting started with maven 2

Hi,

I'm just getting started with continuum 1.0.2 and I'm having trouble
adding a multi-module maven 2 project.

>From the "Add Maven 2.0+ Project" page I'm entering the following "POM
Url":

scm:svn:http://my.userid:mypassword@cvs.axegroup.local/svn/project/modul
e/trunk/pom.xml

and the response from continuum is:

[ You must provide a valid url ] in red.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

A wget on the continuum server successfully retrieves the pom.xml with
this url.

Thanks for any help.

stephen coy

Re: Getting started with maven 2

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
The validation isn't done in continuum but in a plexus component:

Url format validation :
http://svn.codehaus.org/trunk/plexus-components/plexus-formica/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/formica/validation/UrlValidator.java?rev=2431&root=plexus&view=auto

Url acess validation :
http://svn.codehaus.org/trunk/plexus-components/plexus-formica/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/formica/validation/UrlSourceValidator.java?rev=2863&root=plexus&view=auto

We have some tests cases for these classes :
http://svn.codehaus.org/trunk/plexus-components/plexus-formica/src/test/java/org/codehaus/plexus/formica/validation/?root=plexus

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Do you have an error in logs?