Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vijay <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 16:13:10 UTC

Spring ActiveMQ embedded broker

Hi,

AMQ doc suggest, To create an embedded broker inside Spring its easiest to
do it explicitly as follows...

<bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
    <property name="config"
value="classpath:org/activemq/xbean/activemq.xml" />
    <property name="start" value="true" />
</bean>

just wondering how can I externalize the activemq.xml from the the
application..(from my custom location which is not part of the application
archive)

Re: Spring ActiveMQ embedded broker

Posted by Vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.
src
  - SpringapplicationContext.xml

conf
  - activemq.xml

Great. This works file:conf/activemq.xml.

Re: Spring ActiveMQ embedded broker

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
that makes use of spring resource[1], any url should work, eg:
file://opt/amq/config/activemq.xml

[1] http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.0.RELEASE/reference/html/resources.html

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com