Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Wo...@ebewe.com on 2005/05/02 16:31:36 UTC

problem with WrongMx.pm

I'm getting this errormessage:

 Failed to run WRONGMX SpamAssassin test, skipping:__(Can't use an
undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/lib/perl
5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/WrongMX.pm line 31, <GEN150>
line 62._)

this is SA 3.0.3

Thanks
Wolfgang
Wolfgang Fuertbauer (E-Mail: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@ebewe.com)
EBEWE Pharma
Mondseestrasse 11
4866  Unterach, Austria
Tel: ++43 7665 8123 315
Fax: ++43 7665 8123 11
http://www.ebewe.com

Re: problem with WrongMx.pm

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@ebewe.com wrote:
> I'm getting this errormessage:
>
>  Failed to run WRONGMX SpamAssassin test, skipping:__(Can't use an
> undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/lib/perl
> 5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/WrongMX.pm line 31, <GEN150>
> line 62._)
>
> this is SA 3.0.3

I've fixed the bug (the use of a sometimes undefined reference) that
occurs with SA 3.0.3 and newer.  The updated code is available from the
wiki.

Daryl