Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by beyaRecords <uz...@beyarecords.com> on 2005/01/17 12:34:04 UTC

The continuation ID 20291f0c2362515e0c85125b355a1d332b194f57 is invalid.

How to best deal with this? i know why it is being caused. I just don't
want my clients seeing that horrible error page. Is there no way I can,
soften the situation, by placing a pipe in my sitemap which checks for
this problem and then redirects the user to to a particular page of my
choice??

regards

Uzo

Re: The continuation ID 20291f0c2362515e0c85125b355a1d332b194f57 is invalid.

Posted by beyaRecords <uz...@beyarecords.com>.
On 17 Jan 2005, at 11:45, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Have a look at the root sitemap that comes with Cocoon. There you'll
> find a section with error handlers. It also contains the error handler
> that catches invalid continuation IDs.

Thanks guys,
I will try your suggestions.

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

--
Reinhard

Re: The continuation ID 20291f0c2362515e0c85125b355a1d332b194f57 is invalid.

Posted by george georgovassilis <ge...@open.gr>.
Sure,
how about (inspired from the main sitemap):

    <map:selector logger="sitemap.selector.exception" name="exception"
src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ExceptionSelector">
      <exception
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.InvalidContinuationException"
name="invalid-continuation"/>
      <!-- The statement below tells the selector to unroll as much
exceptions as possible -->
      <exception class="java.lang.Throwable" unroll="true"/>
    </map:selector>
<map:pipeline>
    <map:handle-errors>
        <map:select type="exception">