Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by yi zhu <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/08 14:57:27 UTC

Dynamic add slave to nutch cluster

I've run a 2-datanode-cluster to do crawling job, now I need to add one new node to the cluster without stop the cluster

I add a new line in conf/slaves ,and what should I do next? stop-all.sh and start-all.sh should work, but they seem to stop all runing job in the cluster

Re: Dynamic add slave to nutch cluster

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
the hadoop user list would be a better place to ask this

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com