Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 07:41:46 UTC

OFBiz at Apachecon Europe

Hi All

We've been having a busy week at Apachecon in Budapest and I'm sure that the
people that attended will be posting their updates about it soon.

I just wanted to let the community mailing list know that I think the OFBiz
track was a success (our biggest session was Anahita's where 27 people came
along!)

As well as running our own track, meeting each other for the first time,
attending some other sessions, we found some time to hold a round table
session to talk about some project related topics. I will be summarising our
discussions and post these here - I think we have some great potential
proposals that we'd like to consult the community about.

More news coming soon!

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz at Apachecon Europe

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Sharan and Pierre for sharing the details.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Media

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Sharan !

It was Good to see you too !

My bad for the way to do that ! I just created my account with the
username : gil.pts

Thank you for updating the page :)

Gil

On 21/11/2014 11:44, Sharan-F wrote:
> Hi Gil
>
> It was good to meet you.
>
> If you want to be able to edit the wiki then you need to
>
> 1. Create an account in confluence (so just access the wiki page and
> register)
> 2. When you have your username then post a message to the mailing list with
> your username and request to be a contributor.
>
> I think normally Jacques will be able to modify the access for you.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

<www.nereide.fr>

	Gil Portenseigne
Consultant ERP OFBiz
Société Néréide
3b Les isles
37270 Veretz
Tel : 09 74 53 46 09, puis 1, poste 61
Mob : 06 82 740 444
www.nereide.fr <http://www.nereide.fr>

Re: OFBiz at Apachecon Europe

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi all,

First Thanks for the sum-up work ! My time to feedback !

The apacheCon was great, i learned a lot About Apache software and the
apache way,  I can only advice everyone to come to the next one !
It's a great oppotunity to meet people and to put a face onto the name
we see daily, to discuss and to understand each one view points. That's
good for the project life !

OFBiz presentations were interesting and comfort myself into my personal
and professional project of life !
I hope that the audio recording of the conferences will be published
soon to share a bit of the experience.

Then, i would like to complete wiki page with Olivier's presentation, if
somebody could create an account for me it would be great !

Best Regards !

Gil

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks to all.

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Sharan for your update about Apachecon in Budapest. Also thanks to
you in advance for taking time and posting summary of discussions you had.

Congratulations Anahita for your successful session.

Waiting for more news :)

Also it will be great if we get the presentations of every speakers

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Anahita !

It's never too late to share your thoughts !

It's a nice testimony of the feeling we got during the conferences,
thanks for sharing it !

Best Regards

Gil

Posted by Anahita Goljahani <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hi,

With some latency, I present also my thanks to all OFBiz's person
present on this apachecon.
We are lucky to have  friendly community and I don't repeat that already
explain, just I also a happy man because I have a dedication on my
sharan's ofbiz book ;)

I'm sure the next apachecon europe will be a terrific than the earlier
one! Please European (and other) contributor prereserved your calendar :)

Le 22/11/2014 12:45, Sharan-F a écrit :
> As the only native English speaker I must admit that I was impressed by
> everyone's language ability!
Sharan you are a incorrigible optimistic, all person know that the
english word that out from my mouth it's a shame for the Shakespeare's
language.

Si je parlais anglais comme tu parles français, j'aurais vraiment moins
honte de moi !

Re: OFBiz at Apachecon Europe

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All