Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Klotz Jr, Dennis" <DK...@empirix.com> on 2006/02/08 22:47:30 UTC

RE: context.xml my old friend (SOLVED)

This actually threw me off as I think one of us was misunderstanding the
other. :)

When I had META-INF/context.xml it was never being deployed (copied and
renamed) to:

$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/Monitor.xml

And I couldn't figure out why. It turns out that I had been over zealous
(see my previous emails) when I was disabling options within the "Host"
section of server.xml.

I mistakenly set deployXML="false"

That was my whole problem. :( Right there staring me in the face and
missed it.

-Dennis