Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by pradeep sankaranthi <ps...@hotmail.com> on 2001/04/06 02:58:31 UTC

Persistent connections in tomcat 3.x

Hi
I wanted to findout if persistent/keepalive connections are supported by
tomcat3.2 /3.3
In my application I am trying to invoke  a servlet from a C application
through plain sockets In my post header I am specifying Connection :
keep-alive parameter, however when I try to reuse the connection and post
again using the same socket, I get an error saying the socket has been
shutdown. So my question is if Tomcat supports connection keep alive and if
there is anyother way to support persistent connections in the above
scenario.

thanks