Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raphaël Bauduin <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/14 15:02:48 UTC

Open source ERP event

Hi,

I'm preparing a Profoss (http://www.profoss.eu) event about Open
Source ERP systems.
It will take place in Brussels (Belgium) in november, date still to be
confirmed. The format will be 2 afternoons in a 2 weeks interval.

I'm looking for a speaker interested to give a talk to professionals
(mainly IT managers but also  devs, sysadmins and consultants). The
talk should not be a marketing presentation, but informative and
interesting for people evaluating the introduction of an ERP system in
their company.

If you have further suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me

Thanks

Raph

Re: Open source ERP event

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ralph,

this is an interesting event.
It is just a pain that is going to happen in the same month of the
ApacheCon event:

http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/

Jacopo