Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by sa...@wipro.com on 2008/03/07 06:05:45 UTC

Help - Maven2 with XMLBean Integration

Hi Friends,

    I am using XMLBeans to parse some XML Documents for this I want to
generate Java classes from xsd by using XMLBean. In my project, we are
using maven2 for building, So I want to add this generation of java
classes from xsd to be included in the maven build.

    I plan to use maven-xmlbean-plugin. I have no idea about how to
configure maven repository to have XMLBeans support, etc.

    Pls, Help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,
P.Sathish kumar

www.wipro.com

Re: Help - Maven2 with XMLBean Integration

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
That's the maven 1 xmlbeans 2 plugin.

The maven 2 xmlbeans 2 plugin is at codehaus.  Docs are:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/xmlbeans-maven-plugin/

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.