Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2019/09/05 14:36:47 UTC

September 2019 report: draft for review

Hi,

The draft for the September 2019 board report is available here:
https://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/status/board-report-2019-09.html

Please review and let me know if something is missing or incorrect.

I will submit the report early next week.

Regards
Marcel

Re: September 2019 report: draft for review

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Good point about the unstable development
branch. I changed the wording.

Regards
 Marcel

On 05.09.19, 16:53, "Julian Reschke" <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:

    On 05.09.2019 16:36, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > The draft for the September 2019 board report is available here:
    > https://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/status/board-report-2019-09.html
    >
    > Please review and let me know if something is missing or incorrect.
    >
    > I will submit the report early next week.
    >
    > Regards
    > Marcel

    This arrived here with a broken URI (content-encoding base64, strange),
    containing trailing non-ASCII characters. I guess Outlook is to blame.

    Anyway.

    Looks good to me.

    One thing:

    "All maintenance branches and the unstable development branch are
    continuously seeing moderate to high activity."

    For Oak, we the development branch now is considered stable. Do we need
    to tune this statement for that?

    Best regards, Julian

Re: September 2019 report: draft for review

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.