Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by John Meyer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/13 19:40:57 UTC

Error

XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize();
DOMImplementation *impl =
DOMImplementationRegistry::getDOMImplementation(XMLString::transcode("core")
);
XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_QUALIFIER DOMDocument *doc =
impl->createDocument(0,XMLString::transcode("files"),0);
DOMWriter *wri = impl->createDOMWriter();

//error:
[C++ Error] Unit1.cpp(172): E2015 Ambiguity between 'DOMDocument' and
'Msxml::DOMDocument'

John Meyer
Programmer
ICQ#: 63450423
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/63450423

Detecting if a Schema element contains groups

Posted by Sir Woody Hackswell <wo...@hackswell.com>.
I'm playing with SEnumVal, and I would like to print out if a node has
groups or group references in it.  It seems that SEnumVal only shows
Elements, not Groups at all.  It does show all the elements in the group.
However, I'd like an accounting of both.  Is this possible?  I need to pull
the annotation out of the group itself.

I'm still new to the API, so please don't beat me too hard. ;)

Example schema:

<xs:element name="bubba">
<xs:complexType>
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:group ref="ME"/>
    <xs:group ref="YOU"/>
  </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

<xs:group name="ME">
  <xs:annotation>...</xs:annotation>
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="ISeeYou" type="xs:string">
    <xs:element name="YouSeeMe" type="xs:string">
  </xs:sequence>
</xs:group>

I get the usual dump about: bubba, ISeeYou, and YouSeeMe.

I never get any information under bubba about the groups "ME" and "YOU".

Thanks!

-----
Sir.Woody@Hackswell.com       http://sir.woody.hackswell.com