Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yuriy Zubarev <yu...@yahoo.ca> on 2001/07/25 22:28:17 UTC

Form declaration inside logic:equal tags

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering why I cannot use a code like this:

<logic:equal name="userForm" property="action" value="Profile">
</logic:equal>

<logic:notEqual name="userForm" property="action" value="Profile">
</logic:notEqual>

I always get exception:

Non-matching extension tags probably occurred due to
an error in /user.jsp line 60: </logic:equal>

I have a lot of logic:equal tags on my page and they worked
fine untill I tried to wrap html:form inside them.

Thank you for your time.

Best of luck,
Yuriy Zubarev

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: Form declaration inside logic:equal tags

Posted by Rama Krishna <kr...@hotmail.com>.
you didnot close your <html:form ...> tag