Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2021/06/22 16:16:37 UTC

Migration to akka 2.6

Hi everyone,

I was thinking today about the migration from akka 2.5.21 that we
currently use to 2.6.x. I saw Chesnay has been thinking about this as
well as he just opened this ticket (1)  :)

Besides the general good reasons to upgrade - among others things I'd
add a security fix in akka 2.6.14 - , I was wondering about scala 2.12
build profile and the ability to have a different akka version between
scala 2.11 and scala 2.12 environments.

I commented the details in the ticket. Can you folks tell me what you
think about it ?

Best

Etienne

Re: Migration to akka 2.6