Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Alexandru Zbarcea <zb...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/03 01:10:53 UTC

please grant karma

Hi,

I successfully pushed the first commit to log4cxx in the svn repo.

I also created new accounts on issues.a.o and cwiki.a.o. Could you please
grant write karma to my new accounts, username "alexz" on both.

Thanks and Happy New Year,
Alex

Re: please grant karma

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

i fixed the username, now you can edit

Cheers

On 3 Jan 2014, at 16:03, Alexandru Zbarcea wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> Thank you for pointing that out to me.
>
> I created the user
> AlexZbarcea<https://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4cxx/AlexZbarcea>on the
> moinmoin:
> https://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4cxx
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 5:30 AM, Christian Grobmeier
> <gr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> just gave you permission to both. The wiki by the way is this one:
>> https://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4cxx
>> Are we on the same page here?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Christian
>>
>> On 3 Jan 2014, at 1:10, Alexandru Zbarcea wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I successfully pushed the first commit to log4cxx in the svn repo.
>>>
>>> I also created new accounts on issues.a.o and cwiki.a.o. Could you
>>> please
>>> grant write karma to my new accounts, username "alexz" on both.
>>>
>>> Thanks and Happy New Year,
>>> Alex
>>

>> ---
>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>> The Zen Programmer: http://bit.ly/12lC6DL
>> @grobmeier
>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB

---

Re: please grant karma

Posted by Alexandru Zbarcea <zb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Re: please grant karma

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

just gave you permission to both. The wiki by the way is this one:
https://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4cxx
Are we on the same page here?

Cheers
Christian

On 3 Jan 2014, at 1:10, Alexandru Zbarcea wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I successfully pushed the first commit to log4cxx in the svn repo.
>
> I also created new accounts on issues.a.o and cwiki.a.o. Could you please
> grant write karma to my new accounts, username "alexz" on both.
>
> Thanks and Happy New Year,
> Alex

---