Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2019/05/09 06:51:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] also move the Meecrowave repo to GITbox?

hi folks!

Since we now already moved OWB itself and the meecrowave-examples, should we also move Meecrowave to GIT?
This is affect the last remaining project sticking with SVN (except the site which will remain SVN).

wdyt?

I'm +1 for moving meecrowave to GIT as well.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [DISCUSS] also move the Meecrowave repo to GITbox?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
PS: think we are ready to release, tomcat and cxf are upgraded now on
trunk. I'll wait a few days for reviews and if noone beats me at releasing
I think I will do it next week, this way we can move to git end of the
month probably?

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
+1