Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <in...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2012/10/10 11:53:57 UTC

question about consultants page

Hello,

If the information on the page http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultant-submission.html still in discussion, or can I already send my XML file to "ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org"?

I hope http://jm-schmidt.de/taetigkeit.htm is correct regarding the ASF trademarks.

Greetings,
Jörg

Re: question about consultants page

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello Rob, *,

> From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
> Submissions are welcome.

Fine, thanks.

Here are my data:

    <consultant>
        <name>Jörg Schmidt, IT- und Unternehmensberatung</name>
        <country>DE</country>
        <practice>Deployment</practice>
        <practice>Support</practice>
        <practice>Development</practice>
        <practice>Others</practice>
        <description>consulting, migration (planning, implementation, project-care), programming (extensions, macros), trainings (for managers and end users), support (end users, installation, install customization)</description>
        <website>http://www.jm-schmidt.de</website>
        <email>info@jm-schmidt.de</email>
        <phone> </phone>
    </consultant>

or online:
http://www.calc-info.de/files/joerg_schmidt.xml

> We should think of consultant-submission.html as a "living document".

Yes. That is also my opinion.

I am offering commercial support for OpenOffice.org (consulting, migration,  programming, trainings) since 6 years. (in germany)

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Jörg Schmidt <in...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If the information on the page http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultant-submission.html still in discussion, or can I already send my XML file to "ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org"?

Submissions are welcome.  We've received a few already in recent days.

We should think of consultant-submission.html as a "living document".
It starts with answers to the questions and issue we thought of in
advance.  But we may need to adjust it based on issues raised by real
submissions.  But it is enough for us to start.

-Rob